BioMarine 2013 news
PRESS RELEASE #1 – Investing in the Future of Marine Bio-Resources - Read the press release"At a glance" : 2013 One Pager
BioMarine International Business ConventionFrom September 9 to 12, 2013, Halifax, Canada will welcome the 4th edition of BioMarine International Business Convention. BioMarine is a unique 4-day trans-sectorial business convention dedicated to marine bio-resources, which this year will showcase Marine Natural Products, Aquaculture and Aquafeed, and Marine Bio-Technologies. It brings together the business, scientific, finance and civil society communities to draw out innovative and concrete solutions to advance sustainable economic development of this rapidly growing industry sector.
Discovery DayDiscovery Day is a unique opportunity to visit Nova Scotia companies or research centres prior to the start of BioMarine 2013. You will meet local experts in variety of disciplines in their own environment and have the chance to network with scientific and industrial leaders from across the globe. Read more
Top Reasons to Attend BioMarine:
- A unique business convention and one to one business meetings
- A theme-focused program complemented by special sessions to optimize business networking opportunities
- New this year, BioMarine welcomes the participation of EUREKA!
- Debates, round tables involving interviews, discussions and audience participation
- Dedicated VIP Lunches to foster business opportunities
- A trade show which is open to participants from business, investment, scientific sectors alike
- A closing public plenary which includes an exclusive live interview of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco
- A discovery day
- Post-Convention Site Visits