MyBlueCity @ BioMarine 2017!
This year, BioMarine will add to its program an exhibition zone called MyBlueCity to enable participants to increase the visibility of their innovative products and services.
MyBlueCity is an immersive and interactive platform composed of:
- An agora with BioMarine TV for business, policy, and academic experts to debate and interact with the public on overcoming blue growth issues. The agora will also host the pitching zone for start-ups to present their projects to investors.
- 30 Demos, (a 4m2 area with desk or table) in which participants can showcase their products or services linked to marine blue resources. The demos are thematically grouped up into 5 districts.
MyBlueCity enables all kinds of participants to increase their visibility:
- Use demos to present your most innovative products and services to other professionals and the public
- Create new business opportunities and network with industry peers
- Explore latest trends and meet technical experts
- Present your university programs and interact with potential future students
- Strengthen your research impact by collaborating with industries
- Work with other universities to create an international blue university network
- Understand your future role within the blue economy
- Identify blue university programs to obtain industry relevant skills
If you are not a registered BioMarine delegate, the organization will not provide any lunch or snacking item to MyBlueCity’s visitors. Snacks and sandwiches can be purchased from the hotel.