Registration to BioMarine 2016
This year, a maximum of 340 delegates will be able to attend BioMarine 2016. Do not miss the opportunity.
FINAL / Official invoice showing payment and VAT in NOK will be sent to delegates after the Convention and via email only
For any enquiries, please Contact us
|BICA members||1100 euros + VAT|
|Academics & Europ. agencies||1300 euros + VAT|
|Industry, SMEs, Clusters & Investors||1600 euros + VAT|
DELEGATIONS: please do contact us for inquiries. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
One Invoice – One Payment
From 5 to 9 companies: @ Academic fee
From 10 companies: @ BICA discounted fee.
BioMarine 2016 Delegate Registration includes:
- Admission to all plenaries, presentations and
- Access to BioMarine One to One Business meetings through our partnering system
- Participation to web debates and presentations
- Welcome coffees, morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- 2 Lunches
- Welcome Cocktail at the City Hall, Networking Reception on 20th, Closing Reception on 21st.
- Convention Final Printed Program
Registration / and access to the 1 to 1 meetings will be validated upon full payment of fees. The reduced fees will only apply when early registration is accompanied by payment and received before said deadline. If your payment is not received before the deadline, the late registration fee will be automatically charged.
All payments are to be made in Euros. After 26 September 2016 midnight GMT, only payments by credit card will be accepted.
Method of Payment (click to open)
- Online Payment via Paypal, using credit cards Visa, MasterCard or American Express only.
- Wire transfer: an order form will be sent with information on wire transfer. However, please note that the will be responsible for any additional fees to process the payment by wire transfer.
The payment is due within 14 days of the reception of the order form. Full payment should be received before the relevant deadline.
We reserve the right to cancel registrations fees after 28 days. Participants who wish to re-register may be subject to additional fees. We cannot guarantee early bird fees if they are unpaid after 28 days.
All Credit Card transactions are charged in EURO using the official paypal rate, which may differ from the exchange rates used by credit card companies. When you choose to pay by credit card you accept these terms and conditions.
FINAL INVOICE / Official invoice showing VAT in NOK will be sent to delegates after the Convention and via email only .
Terms & Conditions (click to open)
Reimbursement of VAT (click to open)
How VAT is reimbursed is dependent on where you are resident. http://www.toll.no/en/tourist-in-norway/reimbursement-of-vat-to-tourists1/
More information HERE http://www.visitoslo.com/en/oslo/practical-information/vat-refund/
Get your VAT reimbursed HERE